Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Intermission


So I know I have like a week left of friendship introducing, but I needed a break. Also I've been busy painting my Deedlit garage figure and haven't had time to draw anyone new. So this week can be a nice intermission from that.

Also, I've recently realized I can't really trust my texting app. I use "swipe to text", where I swipe my finger over the letters and it types it for me. Problem is, autocorrect likes to be a little bitch...




Along with Lodoss War (while I paint my figure), I've also been binge watching Sailor Moon Crystal. Really brings back a lot of memories. :)  I think they did a good job with the remake.
Sailor Jupiter was obviously my favorite.



Work has been off and on. It's a lot of hurry up and wait with computers that like to crash at every available opportunity. Earlier this week mine decided it wasn't going to turn on, for the whole first half of the day...


OM has of course kept things interesting.


We swear here, don't get me wrong. But more often than not many of us tend to find ourselves using more colorful versions...and MS just doesn't ever swear at all.







Husky and I are doing well. It's my busy season in the bakery, so I haven't been able to spend as much time with him. It's ok though. I think the space is good for a healthy relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment